Sunday, February 24, 2008

FRESH HIP HOP


8 Ball & MJG: Forever Ft. Lloyd

Akon: What You Got Ft. Colby O'Donis

Candy Hill: With You

Casely (Shawty Lo Cover): They Know h0tt



Deepside: Bubble Bath

Lets Make Love (Remix) Ft. R. Kelly h0tt

Dem Franchise Boyz: Make U Mad

D-Lo: How I Roll Ft. Lil' Boosie

Dontae: My Number

&


&

Through The Wall h0tt slow jam

Factory: Catch 22

Hunt: I'm A Rider Ft. Sean Kingston h0tt

J. Sabin: Doin' Wrong

Jackie Boyz: In The A h0tt

&


Jason Derulo: Cyber Love h0tt

Lil' Flip & Mr. Capone-E: Still In My Drop Top Chevy Ft. Mr. Criminal

Mann: Ghetto Girl Ft. Sean Kingston

One Chance: I'm That Nigga

Pleasure P: Stiletoes

&


R. Kelly: Kiss Your Candy

Street Squad: Roll Wit Me

TQ: Paradise Ft. Krayzie Bone

Usher: I Can't Wait Young Dro: All That Money

No comments: